Reminder – get your out-of-state trail permit (if you need one)

Just a quick reminder, if you are coming from somewhere outside of North Dakota, you will need a North Dakota trail permit to ride at SnowJam 2014.

You can get one from ND Parks and Rec website or buy one onsite at SnowJam. Parks and Rec will be onsite selling the permits.  (Please note that this also means they may be actively ticketing those of you who don’t meet ND licensing regulations.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: