- Vintage snowmobile display
- Several hundred new snowmobiling friends that haven’t heard your trail stories
- More than 100 miles of freshly groomed local snowmobile trails
- Make the best of all the snow we’ve received in the last few weeks
- Learn more about Rural Cass Snowmobile Club
- Fun (but possibly bumpy) vintage sled ride to Casselton
- First 50 people to register will get tickets to ISOC Nationals snocross race on Sunday, March 10
- Competitive Rock/Paper/Scissors contest
- Chance to win one of many prizes donated by SnowJam sponsors
- Cash prizes of $50, $100 and $150!
We’ve made SnowJam registration super easy – just fill out the registration form available online, print it and bring it with you for the faster time to register.
Thanks to Jeff Seifert of Casselton for getting the groomer inside on Sunday for some routine maintenance and to thaw out in preparation for grooming for SnowJam 2013.
You’ll find the groomer out on the trails later this week, once the wind settles down. If the weather cooperates, we hope to get the entire trail open for SnowJam.
Rural Cass Snowmobile Club built a new warming house last year. Cass County Electric Cooperative donated the money to purchase an electric heater for the warming house. We say Thank you!
Snowmoibiling and the local trails
Thanks to Greg Strommen for representing the club so well!
Here’s a video from this morning when club member Greg Strommen discussed the local snowmobile trails with ValleyNewsLive.
Valley News Live – KVLY/KXJB – Fargo/Grand Forks
Our next club meeting for the Rural Cass Snowmobile Club is Tuesday, Feb 12, at 7 PM at the Pizza Ranch, Casselton. We meet in the back room. All club members and interested local snowmobilers are invited. The club serves the communities of Amenia, Arthur, Argusville, Casselton, Davenport, Harwood, Mapleton, and Leonard.
Items on the agenda will include:
- SnowJam 2013 — the event, and the prep work
- Grooming updates and discussion
- Other items brought forward by attendees