more details to come in the future!
Monthly Archives: September 2020
First 2020/2021 Club Meeting!
We will hold our first club meeting of the season Tuesday, September 8th, 7pm, at Happy Trails Tavern, Argusville, ND.
We will be meeting in the backroom, (but will also be out at the clubs new Storage Container located just behind Happy Trails Tavern) as this space will allow us to maintain social distancing so everyone can feel comfortable attending. We would love to see as many members there as possible, but due to the current situation, we understand if anyone is not comfortable attending.
The primary agenda items include:
- Wheel’s “Kick-off to winter event” Friday, Sept. 11th- Sat. 12th. Wheel’s is again offering us a space to set up a booth and talk to snowmobilers about joining the club. We plan to have a table set up both days and could use volunteers to help man it. Club President Spencer Symington has ordered us a club logo’ed table cloth and we will have membership forms, clothing, maps, etc. Last year we did get 2-3 signed up at this event, and there was pretty light traffic as there was a Bison home game that day. Wheel’s is also holding a swap meet, with locals vendors setting up for that as well. Hopefully that will increase the memberships!
- plans for setting up new storage container.
- sorting/ordering of trail signage and trailers for both north and south loops
- setting up rest of season meetings/locations
- discussion on membership mailers to be sent again. we want to do this ASAP
- trail system/changes/discussion. Tim Tigges, south loop coordinator, had talked of some possible changes
- End of 2020 season club/trail/groomer reports
- 2021 state ride/SnoJam discussion
Also, I would like to extend an early CONGRATULATIONS to club member Wyatt Kram. Wyatt is getting married(in a private ceremony) Saturday, September 12th! Wyatt has kind of been appointed as the official club trail sign welder! Congrats Wyatt!
- The ruralcass.org club website has been updated. Between Facebook, e-mails, and the website, we hope to be able to keep recruiting new blood into the club!
Hope to see you at the meeting. Bring a friend!