Due to poor/hard snow conditions we will not be able to groom this week. That being said, we are postponing the Family Sunday Funday run to the warming shack, until we receive some new snow. The trails were groomed Feb 10th-11th, and are still rideable, but they are pretty hard currently.
Monthly Archives: February 2022
Here we go! this weekend! club pre-snowjam meeting, Tuesday, Feb. 8, 7pm at Red Baron in Casselton!