So, with the snowmobile season nearing a close, maybe take some time to create a paper snowmobile with a child in your life. Use this link for more info on how!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Local high school seniors can apply now for the Snowmobile North Dakota – Rhoda Greenup Scholarship, a scholarship fund established in appreciation of the many years Rhoda Greenup faithfully published SNO-DAK NEWS for Snowmobile North Dakota.
To apply for the scholarship, here are the details:
- Application must be received by April 1 each year. Mail application to: Snowmobile North Dakota – 1600 E Century Ave, Suite 3 – Bismarck, ND 58503.
- Write an essay in 500 words or less on the subject “How would you generate excitement for snowmobiling in North Dakota.”
- The Snowmobile North Dakota Scholarship Committee will choose the successful applicant.
- Please include a Photo of Applicant.
Here are the criteria to apply for the SND scholarship:
- High School seniors or college students going to a college of their choice are eligible. A person can only receive the scholarship once.
- Applicant must have taken the North Dakota Snowmobile Safety Course and their parents must have been members of Snowmobile North Dakota from that time up to the date of application for the scholarship.
- Entries will not be judges by financial need.
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the college of the student’s choice. Get all the details and info on past winners here.
Stop in Wheels Inc in Fargo on March 6th from 5-7pm to meet Polaris SnoCross team members Ross Martin and James Johnstad from Jundick Motorsports of Wisconsin.