ISOC, the premier snowmobiling racing organization in the world, will be racing in the local area on March 2-4. Racing will be held at Buffalo River Race Park in Glyndon, MN.
For more information, see the ISOC Racing site or Buffalo River Race Park.
Rhoda Greenup Scholarship is a scholarship fund established in appreciation of the many years Rhoda Greenup faithfully published SNO-DAK NEWS for Snowmobile North Dakota. The scholarship provides financial assistance to a ND college student who is active in snowmobiling.
1. High school seniors or college students going on to a college of their choice are eligible. A person can only receive the scholarship once.
2. Applicant must have taken the North Dakota Snowmobile Safety Course and whose parents have been members of Snowmobile North Dakota from that time up to the date of application for the scholarship.
3. Entries will not be judged by financial need.
4. The scholarship funds will be paid directly to the college of the student’s choice.
5. Application must be received by April 1, 2012 to Snowmobile North Dakota 1600 E Century Avenue, Suite 3, Bismarck, ND 58503-0649.
6. On a separate sheet of paper write an essay in 500 words or less on the subject “How would you generate excitement for snowmobiling in North Dakota”
7. The Snowmobile North Dakota Scholarship Committee will choose the successful applicant.
More information is available here: http://snowmobilend.org/?id=83&page=Scholarships
Due to lack of snow and limited club business, the Rural Cass Snowmobile Club has cancelled the February club meeting.