As part of the club’s commitment to Snowmobile North Dakota, we are asked to track the total number of hours volunteers spend each year supporting the local snowmobile trails.
We appreciate any and all help that you provide and ask that you log those hours using the process below. We have an easy to use form on the club’s website that you can use any time you complete a volunteer activity on behalf of the club.
- Log into the volunteer hours page (https://ruralcass.org/volunteer-hours/)
- Enter your name
- Enter the date that the activity was completed.
- Select the type of volunteer activity that you did from the Description drop-down list. If you don’t see an exact match for your activity, select the activity that seems most closely related.
- Enter the total number of hours you spent on this activity. Round up to the nearest whole hour.
- Click Submit. You should get a confirmation page showing that your volunteer activity was logged.
Thank you for volunteering to help the Rural Cass Snowmobile Club!