Category Archives: Sledding jokes
- Prays for snow every night.
- Turns on the Weather Channel first thing every morning.
- Curses the Weather Channel second thing every morning.
- Doesn’t like to be passed under any circumstances.
- Wants a new snowmobile every year.
- Would rather ride than watch the Super Bowl.
- Wishes he could forget about the speed limit.
- Feels that no snowmobile suit is ever out of fashion, or too dirty to wear.
- Would never admit to being tired out when riding with buddies.
- Has no trouble choosing between an aftermarket pipe, or a new couch for the living room.
- Is about as friendly as a grizzly bear when someone “high marks” him.
- Refers to standing around as “wasting daylight.”
- Thumb twitches when snow is forecast.
- Enjoys the smell of two-cycle exhaust and the sound of revving engines.
- Carries enough odds and ends in his “possibles bag” to make it home, regardless.
- Views a heavy, fresh snowfall as an invitation to paradise.
- Considers burgers, fries and malts a delicacy.
- Can locate gas stations like a coon dog on a hot trail.
- Considers his exact sled width when approaching two trees, out of control, and careening downhill.
- Always knows (with GPS precision) which way is back.
Got a sledding joke you think we should publish? Email it to us at email@example.com.